Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ever had an idea that seemed great until you said it out loud?

After some planning and though concerning GMC's first Birthday party I concluded to have a Luau party at the park. Since this is my first time planning a one-year olds birthday party I have considered many different possibilities for the event.
Tonight I had, what I thought to be a genius idea, concerning entertainment. I asked my sister if she knew anyone who could Hula dance. "Well...I'm sure I do..maybe Trish. But Amanda that's weird" she responded. We both burst out laughing! It was just one of those ideas that seemed great until I said it out loud. Next year, balloon animals.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is funny. I saw your question on facebook and just thought you were going WAY overboard on the whole Luau theme. Which is expected for your first child's first birthday. So if you want a Hula dancer you go right ahead and have one :)
    But you probably want to be a little concerned when Heather starts telling you things are weird...just a thought ;)

    ReplyDelete